- 1 12 Best Affiliate Marketing Sites
- 1.1 What is Affiliate Marketing?
- 1.2 How to Get Started
- 1.3 What to Look For in Best Affiliate Marketing Sites
- 1.4 12 Best Affiliate Marketing Sites
- 1.4.1 1. Amazon Associates
- 1.4.2 2. Shopify
- 1.4.3 3. Rakuten Marketing Affiliates
- 1.4.4 4. eBay Partners
- 1.4.5 5. Google AdSense
- 1.4.6 6. ShareASale Affiliates
- 1.4.7 7. CJ Affiliate Publisher’s Program
- 1.4.8 8. MaxBounty Affiliate Network
- 1.4.9 9. ConvertKit Affiliate Program
- 1.4.10 10. Bluehost Affiliate Program
- 1.4.11 11. Leadpages Partner Program
- 1.4.12 12. ClickBank
- 1.5 Final Thoughts
12 Best Affiliate Marketing Sites
Have you just launched a blog and wondered how some bloggers make money? Do you own a business and would like to find an additional way to make your business flourish? The secret behind the success of firms or blogs is affiliate marketing.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning pay by endorsing a product or service of an individual or company. In general, if there’s a product that you like, you recommend it to customers or followers through blogs, social media platforms, or websites.
Whenever someone purchases a product or service that you recommend or clicks on an advertisement on your website or blog, you earn a commission.
How to Get Started
Before you engage in affiliate marketing, make sure you decide the niche you want for your blog, social media account, or website. Once you decided on what you want your platform to focus on, adhere to the following guidelines:
- Find good affiliate marketing sites and an affiliate program to join.
- Pick the best affiliate marketing sites and decide which offers to endorse.
- Obtain an affiliate link for each offer from many affiliate marketing sites.
- Share those links on your blog, social media, or website.
- Collect a commission from all affiliate marketing sites every time someone purchases using your link.
What to Look For in Best Affiliate Marketing Sites
If this is your first time in affiliate marketing, make sure to always seek some guidance before making a decision. Make analyzing a particular product, service, or business a consistent habit.
Not every program is a great fit for your niche and not all affiliate marketing sites allow just anyone to join, either. But knowing what the signs are of the best affiliate marketing sites can help you avoid scams and low-paying opportunities.
Here are the essential characteristics of good affiliate marketing sites:
Easy to Use
The first thing to examine when looking for good affiliate marketing sites and programs is the sufficiency and ease of use.
Sign up for an affiliate marketing sites’ program with networks that provide you with simple access and ways of making money online. Product advertising is one of the most common types of affiliate marketing. Making recommendations to consumers, who then buy a product through your link, is often a lucrative way to utilize your website and monetize an audience.
Has Products in Your Niche
If your blog or website is in the parenting industry, but you partner with an affiliate that sells power tools, you might not make an excellent income.
Choose affiliate marketing sites as partners that have products your audience will be interested in. Feel free to cast a wide net, but make sure you’re recommending items your followers will actually have an interest in.
Begin with examining these important aspects as you determine what to endorse and which programs you should participate in:
- Minimum signup requirements: Plenty of programs have minimum entry requirements, such as a set number of subscribers or followers. These specifics can mean you have work to do before you can qualify for some affiliate opportunities.
- Quarterly or other clickthrough requirements: Affiliate marketing sites’ programs want your audience to click through and buy just as much as you do. But some will remove you from their program if you don’t get enough clicks or sales in a set period, so read the fine print.
- Standard revenue per click: Revenue per click depends on the items you endorse. Expensive items have a higher price for each purchase, but there’s a chance you will make fewer overall sales.
In general, it’s best to select affiliate marketing sites’ programs that don’t have an extremely high level of competition, that are stable or progressing, and that provide decent earnings per click or sale.
Affiliate Payment Amount
Affiliate marketing sites will usually reimburse you either a set rate or a set price for each sale. On the other hand, other factors sometimes decide how much you will receive, such as:
- Promotions for upcoming affiliate partners.
- Higher payments for products that are tough to sell.
- Higher commission percentages for first-class partners.
- Particular categories of sales; some products don’t qualify for commissions at all.
At first, the estimates can seem a bit complex. Fortunately, all good affiliate marketing sites’ programs have a simple to operate dashboard and reporting system where you can view your current and previous earnings.
Affiliate Marketing has made
businesses millions and ordinary people
Make sure that your affiliate marketing sites will accomplish the task of earning you money. The kind of website or blog you want to operate can affect what type of program you can join and how it will interface with your site.
For instance, if you intend for your website to focus on coupons or discounts, you may need to join affiliate marketing sites and programs that specializes in coupon codes. In contrast, if you blog about a niche subject, linking to specific products to support that topic may be more lucrative.
Monitoring is possibly the most important since it’s the key to achievement in affiliate marketing. Look for postback URLs in affiliate programs and networks. Postbacks are links that pass information between systems, making them invisible to the client, browsers, or any ad blockers.
Postbacks are the best and efficient ways for affiliate marketers to record and detect conversions. Also, postbacks do not rely on cookies, which many users have currently begun to willfully block.
Duration of Cookies
Cookies are small amounts of information that gets cached on a person’s computer during website browsing. In other words, it’s a way of tracking browsing activity.
Cookies ensure that affiliate marketers can get a commission for a duration of time after a client clicks on links, even if they purchase at a future time. The time length of a cookie varies, but most cookies last between 60 and 90 days.
On the other hand, many well-known websites provide short cookie periods by design. Websites that specialize in auctioning offer reasonable commission rates but may only have a cookie duration of one day.
Since a lot of customers do not buy right away after clicking on a link, you may want to choose affiliate marketing sites with longer cookie durations to boost your earnings.
The majority of affiliate marketing sites will pay you every month. However, if you want to earn money frequently, you could pick a program that will pay you every week or every-other-week.
Flexible payment schedules are a perk for site owners that solely use affiliate sales as a vital portion of their earnings.
Be mindful that some affiliate marketing sites need affiliates to earn a set minimum before they get paid. Amounts vary widely, but this is another fine-print item to check before signing up.
Affiliate marketing sites have seemingly endless rules for their affiliates. One of those is that you must disclose when you have an affiliate relationship with a company.
In most cases, adding a disclosure page to your website may be sufficient. But some programs require an on-page disclosure whenever you recommend a product or paste an affiliate link.
That could mean prefacing your blog posts with a disclosure statement, adding a widget in the sidebar, or another means of making it clear that you stand to make a commission off of your readers’ purchases.
If you ignore this requirement, some affiliate marketing sites could remove you from their program, and it may be a permanent ban.
12 Best Affiliate Marketing Sites
All affiliate marketing sites have different guidelines on how people can join and share information regarding products and services.
Now that you understand that there are many affiliate marketing sites to choose from, check out our picks for the best affiliate marketing sites, and see which site is best for your niche.
The infamous online marketplace has one of the largest affiliate marketing sites in the world. Amazon Associates is a great affiliate marketing site because it caters to every niche, whether it’s entertainment, electronics, beauty, food, pets, etc. The program is also free to join. When you sign up for the program, there are three simple tools you can use:
- Star Search Toolbar: This feature gives you the power to post a quick update on Facebook or Twitter with the Amazon page’s link that you’re currently viewing. You can also use the Star Search Toolbar to view your earnings report.
- Product Links: Create customized links, text and image links, and images that only link to Amazon products.
- Banners: You can choose from a selection of standard banner sizes and shapes that can include seasonal promotions.
Amazon Affiliates also provides you with a list of fixed commission income rates. For example, you can get a 10% commission for Amazon Coins, Luxury Beauty products, and Luxury Stores Beauty products. For books (not e-books), kitchen items, and automotive items, you can earn a 4.50% commission. Please go to Amazon Affiliate’s website for more details on commission income rates.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform for online stores and bloggers. When you use Shopify’s affiliate marketing program, you can earn an average of $58 for each user who signs up for a paid plan with your unique affiliate link. Shopify’s affiliate marketing program is free to apply, but there is a limited number of applicants that the program can accept. Besides, your application must meet the following criteria if you want to be approved:
- Proof that you own and operate an active website
- Sample content that proves how you plan to endorse Shopify
- An established audience
- A history of creating original content such as videos, online courses, blog posts, and seminars
- Evidence of experience and skills with Shopify or other e-commerce platforms
- You have read the Shopify Partner Program Agreement
Applications for the Shopify Affiliate marketing Program get processed within 15 business days. Once your application is approved, Shopify will email you an affiliate link for promoting Shopify and some tools to help you get started.
Shopify has a set schedule for commissions. Payouts will occur five business days after the 15th of each month for credits created from the 1st of the month to and including the 15th of the month. If credits are created between the 16th of the month and including the last day of the month, your payouts will be made five days after the month’s last day.
Like Amazon, Rakuten is an online store that has a variety of products to choose from. For nine years, the award-winning store’s affiliate marketing program has been considered number one by mThink. With Rakuten Marketing Affiliates, you do need an active website to join. Once you have signed up, you have to apply to each brand you want to promote.
When it comes to payments, you have to earn a minimum of $50 for Rakuten to send you a commission through PayPal or a check. Rakuten’s affiliate marketing program will send your payments 60 days after you earned your commission.
eBay is one of the largest online shopping websites out there. The company wants people to advertise and sell their products through their affiliate marketing program eBay Partners. With eBay Partners, you just find listings that you want to help endorse and use the following tools for promoting your selected listings:
- Bookmarklet: This feature allows you to make links from any eBay page directly to your browser.
- Creative Gallery: Use logos and banners and create links.
- Link Generator: You can create deep links for any page, product, or store on any eBay website.
- Smart Links: Make sure to use this feature to monetize your past, current, and future eBay links.
- Smart Placements: Customize banners that correspond to your visitor’s search goal.
- Smart Share: This Google Chrome extension is similar to the Bookmarklet tool. The only difference is that the affiliate links are ready to share on social media.
AdSense was launched in 2003 by the popular search engine Google. Although Google AdSense is not an affiliate marketing program, you can use this online advertising network to earn money through your blog. All you have to do is create an AdSense account, add a small amount of code to your blog or website pages, and you’re all set. Google will then use advertisements relevant to your website’s content or the users’ search history.
Since Google AdSense operates on a cost-per-click and revenue sharing basis, you earn money every time a visitor clicks on an ad. How much you earn depends on the competition and the commission-per-click in a niche. Usually, commission-per-click can range from 20 cents to $15.
The Chicago based affiliate marketing program has merchants that specialize in any niche that you can think of. Once you’ve signed up for ShareASale Affiliates, you can join merchant programs and endorse and publish products by using the following content tools that ShareASale provides:
- Product Discovery Bookmarklet: This feature allows you to quickly capture links. Drag and drop this feature to your browser to install it.
- Product Showcase: A dynamic banner powered by a merchant’s data feed; it automatically upgrades and features different items every time the page refreshes. Choose which merchants you want to be featured in, provide a category or a keyword, decide how many items are featured, and choose a color scheme.
- AffTrack Report: This tool shows how well certain affiliate links are performing. It also keeps track of the merchants’ names, Afftrack value, gross sales, number of sales, commissions, average order, and average return days.
- Custom Link Tool: With this feature, you can create deep links, which increases affiliate sales that supplies all the needed information for the click to convert.
- Make-A-Page: Like the product showcase, this feature allows you to pick the products you want to feature. You can choose from two different views, page view and gallery view. The page view is a table where you can decide the color and size, and the gallery view allows visitors to scroll through the products you have chosen.
- Deals Bar: The Deals Bar feature displays deals from the merchants that you’ve selected for the readers.
Since 1998, CJ Affiliate has over 10,000 participating merchants. Just sign up for their affiliate marketing program and complete your network profile. The information in your network profile is what advertisers will review to determine if they can approve you for using their ads on your website or blog.
You can search and join a different affiliate program from other companies. Once a merchant approves you for an affiliate program, you are able to look at the various affiliate links that the program offers.
The affiliate marketing program has product widgets inserted on your blog or site and can then display various products on a slideshow, collage, or grid to boost sales. Another feature is the deep link automation, which you can use to automatically monetize links that lead to a CJ advertiser domain and real-time transaction tracking.
MaxBounty is an upcoming affiliate marketing program that works with some notorious brands such as Norton, McAfee, Microsoft, and T-Mobile. What sets this affiliate marketing program apart from its competitors is that it gives out a $1,000 bonus to affiliates that earn a minimum of $1,000 every month for their first three months. Another aspect that makes MaxBounty unique is that they pay affiliates weekly instead of monthly.
ConvertKit is a platform that accommodates online companies. Instead of stores, it supports businesses that depend on email marketing. It includes an abundance of different facets that allow members to create emails, signup forms, and landing pages.
The affiliate marketing program offers you a reward for each person you persuade to apply for a ConvertKit subscription. Currently, each subscription has a 30% commission rate.
The Bluehost affiliate marketing program is viral in the web hosting industry. The cost barrier is low, and the commissions are high, thanks to plans starting at $2.95 a month and one-time payouts starting at $65+.
Once you have signed up for the BlueHost Affiliate Program, you will receive credit for referrals up to 45 days after the first click. Moreover, you will get payments between the 16th and the end of each month, and you’ll need to have a minimum of $100 to release your payment.
Leadpages specializes in creating landing pages, which are used exclusively for a marketing or advertising campaign. Leadpages presents different plan choices where one can pick the package that fits your business needs. To get started, just sign up, and With Leadpages, you can use the following essential features:
- Leadpages Website Builder
- Drag and drop page builder
- Unlimited leads, pages, and traffic, alert bars, and pop-up forms
- WordPress integration
- Hosting for free on a Leadpages domain
- Over 200 mobile-friendly frameworks for landing pages
- Email link triggers for single-click signup
- Opt-in text codes/Short Message Service campaign
- Search Engine Optimization capability
- Easy conversion analytics and third-party monitoring
- Lead-magnet email delivery as well as a digital file hosting
When you resume or move up to a higher level or sell to your referral, you will keep earning commissions. Hence, you are able to get 10% to 50% of earnings, which depends on the amount you exchange from new clients monthly.
After 30 days, which includes a 14-day trial, you will earn your commission. You can receive your payment through PayPal, bank deposit, or wire transfer, and you can receive commissions for as long as your referrals are still active customers.
ClickBank is an affiliate marketing program that is distinctive in the fact that it is the wholesaler for its items, which means that you are dealing with the supplier of the products you are endorsing directly rather than dealing with third-party suppliers.
This affiliate marketing program also provides its affiliates with thorough training on how to get started. However, rather than delivered in training classes, the training is delivered in training lessons. The training will navigate you through getting your account set up and preparing for the affiliate marketing world.
ClickBank’s affiliate marketing program specializes in downloadable information products that are essentially electronically delivered, knowledge-based products known as digital goods. ClickBank will show you how to promote these types of products and help you get started on a product that you have created on your own.
With the help of affiliate marketing sites, you can turn your blog or website into a money-earning machine.
There is a diverse range of affiliate marketing sites suited for any niche, whether it’s travel, health, beauty, electronics, or any other topic.
Remember to do your research before deciding which affiliate marketing sites are right for you.
Factors such as your niche, commission rates, and acceptance numbers will determine whether affiliate marketing sites are right for you.